Friday, October 14, 2016

"That's all??!"


Yep, that's all I'm taking minus the 20lb deadweight also lovingly known as Lola. By this time tomorrow, I'll have started my journey to Spain and Portugal. I leave SD on Saturday at 10:40a, stop in Dallas to change planes and take a 9 hour jaunt to Madrid. ¡Ole! I'm definitely accustomed to longer flights so the power banks are charged, a book has been loaded onto my iPad and there are 4 weeks' of Sunday crossword puzzles that I've been dying to work on! 

General itinerary but if I meet a Spanish Prince*, plans will change:

🇪🇸Madrid➡️Mallorca➡️Granada➡️Sevilla➡️🇵🇹Lisbon➡️🇺🇸

*Side note on Spanish Prince: so I guess I probably should have researched this more carefully before putting it out to the Universe that I want to meet a Spanish prince. Apparently, the king only has daughters and I'm not willing to increase my dating pool via that route yet. I suppose I'll settle for a distant cousin of the royal family because according to Marta Gonzales genealogy history, we have Royal blood in us ("It's in a letter."). Very official :) 

2 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage! Looking forward to seeing all that you're doing! 'Virtual travel's is certainly cheaper but Not as fun.. Have fun! Be safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you! Can't wait to hear about/see everything! :)

    ReplyDelete