Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Review: OKHostel Madrid

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️10 out of 10 stars for this awesome hostel. You never know what you're going to get - especially for about $20 per night - but this place makes you feel like you're an old friend coming back for a visit. From the initial greeting by Rodolfo who speaks 3 languages, to Juan indulging me in my quest to find fantasmas, and Marcos who gave me great tips and didn't laugh too hard at my Spanish skills. The facilities are really nice and everyone is super friendly and extremely helpful. I stayed in a 4 bed room with our own shower and toilet (nice!). Housekeeping came in EVERYDAY to mop the floors, clean the showers, empty the trash, etc. I guess when you have a revolving flurry of guests, cleanliness is high on your list. There was a secret room downstairs with a few couches, tv and washer and dryer. Check-in is strictly 3p but they let you store your luggage until then. The second best part of OKHostel is its proximity to everything you want to see or do. You could easily walk everywhere but the metro is close by as well - I did not venture on it as I have to work myself up to those things. 
I would definitely come back and recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to stay in Madrid. 

1 comment:

  1. Why are all tv rooms there hidden ('secret')???
    🤔😉🤔
    It sounds more like a "bed & breakfast" than a hostel! Nice👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

    ReplyDelete