This morning I got up and with no general plan, decided I would go to Bellver Castle. I checked the weather report, sunny, good and then googled how far it was. It was 30mins away by car and 3 hours walking...I definitely don't need those kind of steps. I hopped onto a different bus than what I took before and made it to Plaza EspaƱa where I knew I could take another bus line.
The castle was so cool and the weather was sunny enough but not too hot!
After that, I came back to the hostel via another bus adventure and took a nap. Zzzzzzzzzz. Then, I walked around my neighborhood for provisions because tomorrow is supposed to be raining again and I might just stay indoors. Although, the British guy working the front desk said an American just checked in and she thought she might rent a car for tomorrow. Maybe I'll join her.




That panoramic pic of the castle is cool!
ReplyDelete