I got off the bus and followed some other tourists around (I figured there was safety in numbers) until I spotted the Palace and Cathedral. I didn't actually go inside the Palace since the one in Madrid was enough for me [side note: I've given up the notion of finding a Spanish prince; instead, I'll settle for a fellow wanderer].
The Palace (I think)
The Catedral exterior (I also think)
Went inside the Cathedral - though I'm not religious, I think the interiors are a beautiful homage to people's beliefs. Stained glass windows, altars, the whole shebang. After that I went to the Arab baths because it sounded interesting.
Obligatory selfie at the baths
After that, I went to the Mallorca Plaça Mayor and still couldn't figure out it I was seeing Portuguese or hearing something other than Spanish. Turns out, Mallorca's official language is Catalan!! Double yikes!!
Rode the bus back "home" and after resting my feet (today was 13,000+ steps), I went out and found the reason for why you come to Spain:




Buenos! That Cathedral is amazing! The cut the droll in the first picture looks huge! And, what makes them even cooler is to think of how when when they were built. Crazy...
ReplyDeletePaella?!?! AweSuuuuuum & Yum! Si estoy celoso y tango hambre!
I was looking at that picture of the.....wait a Did you notice the naked Mallorcan behind you in the picture of the baths!
Pajaro sucio! 😉😉😉
go Amy go! 🙂