Monday, October 31, 2016
Review: La Banda Hostel (Sevilla)
This was by far, one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. It's very clean with an artsy/bohemian vibe. It's run by 4 British guys and I think I met 3 of the 4. Family dinner was provided each night for only 5€ and the food was delicious. I shared a mixed dorm with 7 other people and we did not have our own shower/bath. We shared bathroom facilities with another room so there was always a backlog of girls waiting to shower - especially when a group of Spanish girls would hog all areas of the bathroom! Breakfast was free and was actually a nice spread - bread, ham & cheese, real coffee, orange juice and cereal. The highlight for me was the rooftop area. We had access to it any time we wanted and the view from there was amazing (as evidenced by the picture below). I would definitely stay here again but would book a room with a shower/bath ensuite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment