Sunday, October 23, 2016
Review: Hostal Atlanta
Have you ever been rented a room that smells like old, dirty, standing water? The smell permeated from the attached bathroom where I almost wanted to lock the door and use the shared bathroom. I found out from other guests that their rooms were just as stinky. I won't be staying there again!! The location was 3 blocks from the beach and if it wasn't such finicky weather, I might have just slept near the fresh smelling sea. The two men working the front desk were really nice and helpful. The hostel was a 30 min bus ride into the center of Palma (where the shops, food, plazas, etc were). I liked the common area as the WIFI seemed to always be working down there (it was spotty up in the rooms). This whole review seems really negative but you get what you pay for I suppose. Do your nose a favor and find something better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment