Last night I met a girl named Sarra while I was lounging in the common area. She is French and makes friends with everyone. She introduced me to Lean (pronounced
lay-an) and his father Miguel from Argentina, Amanda from Brazil and Albert from Mexico. Together, we introduced ourselves to a group of Germans chatting near us. They invited me to go to a bar with them. We went to a German-centric bar called "Beer King" (loosely translated) and they could outlast me in drinking. Definite differences in culture apparent. Mallorca is
full of Germans. Full.
Got up this morning and continued chatting with Sarra, Amanda and Albert. Unfortunately, Lean and his father had to leave early so my time with them was short but will last a long time in memory. We decided to walk to Cala Brava since the sun was coming out despite thickening black clouds. Island weather is funny...it is a fickle creature.
Wow, it was breathtaking. The pictures do not do it justice...GO SEE IT IN PERSON!!
Amanda and I
No comments:
Post a Comment