Thursday, March 30, 2017

Goodbye Switzerland..

Well, my mini EuroTrip has come to an end. Tomorrow I take to the big blue sky to fly back home! After a leisurely day strolling around Zurich and napping,
Homemade lasagna - delicious!!


I met Danielle at 7:20p so we could take a ghost tour around the city for an hour. The tour company has a 4-person minimum so we were excited to see 2 other guys join the tour just before it was canceled! The tour was OK. Definitely wouldn't need to do it again but we learned some cool history about the city. Then, we walked to a traditional Swiss restaurant (Zeughauskeller) and had our last meal together - sausage and some hash brown things (Rösti). And of course, beer.


We said our goodbye at the doorstep of my hotel and I wonder what part of the world I will see her in next. Switzerland, you've been a kind country. Thank you for allowing me to just enjoy your  beauty with no set plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment