Friday, March 24, 2017

Tired. Oh so tired.

My flight from Newark to Zurich was uneventful - minus my chatty seat mate who had all kinds of ideas on what I should do and where I should go while in Switzerland. He meant well so I can't really be mad at him for wanting to help. Landed in Zurich and breezed through customs. I must look like a professional traveler or something. Waited an eternity for my bag and was able to text with Danielle with free wifi at the airport. Thanks Switzerland! She had to go to work so I navigated myself around the train which was super easy. California definitely needs to update its transportation options.

Walked to her hotel so I could shower and repack everything because we are headed to Munich today! Got the key and went up to the room - except I couldn't open the door! It kept clicking and blinking green (which I assume is universally a good sign). Turns out, the door opens inwardly.  I must look like a nutty American. Bahahaha.

Such a whirlwind. Real first world problems. Right??!


No comments:

Post a Comment