Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Goodbye Buenos Aires...I'll be back:)

Our last day was spent hanging out with Leila and Fei in La Boca neighborhood. Drinking and eating and making plans for a girls weekend sometime soon. Also, we finally got to talk to the most beautiful man from Uruguay yesterday after bumping into him THREE times in the hotel. He lives in Miami and Danielle has his number. I'm already preparing a speech for the wedding day! Then, as we were coming back from lunch with the girls, we bumped into him again. It was fate. I'm convinced. ;)
We were nervous about having enough cash to get to the airport because my debit card only let me take out 100 pesos which is $10. The ride to the airport was going to cost $40. Some places accept credit cards and some do not. Really annoying if you ask me! Found out I could do a cash advance from my other credit card so we ended up having enough. Crisis averted. Then, when we got to the airport, I had to prove I was leaving Peru at some point and luckily I remembered my flight details to a tee!! Another crisis averted. I'm waiting for my flight to board and will hit my 3rd South American country in 2 weeks. 

I definitely enjoyed BA way more than Rio. I will come back for sure! Dont cry for me Argentina! 


No comments:

Post a Comment