Saturday, December 5, 2015

Fernet and friends

Yesterday we went up to Florida Street to do the typical touristy thing. Met up with Fei and Leila - we're really enjoying spending time with them! And I tried Fernet with Pepsi (an alcoholic drink)....DISGUSTING!! I'm going to have to tell my coworker he was dead wrong on that one.

We had a typical Argentine dinner which consisted of meat, meat, more meat and did I mention meat?? Way too much food. 

Afterwards, we wandered around and had a beer. Everyone was tired so we called it a night. 

Today, we walked over 20,000 steps and saw the following: Government house, old town hall, Obelisk, theater, and a really cool cemetery. Wish my phone wasn't broken so I can share some pics but for those interested, I'll show good camera pics. Tonight = tango dancing (hopefully). But first, a nap!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment