Monday, November 30, 2015

People are nice!

Last night we had an early dinner - like 4:30! as it was raining hard and we wanted to get out of the rain. We walked to a bar across from the restaurant  and ended up making some friends (pictured below) who let us tag along with them to an American bar called "Shananigans." Then, we walked home in good spirits and slept. I awoke to itchy legs and realized that I was mosquito food. Ugh. 
Today we went to these really cool steps (Escadaria SelarĂ³n) but didn't bring a camera because we heard there are a lot of muggings there. The steps are really cool and colorful and wish I had my camera:( We ate lunch next to some Australian tourists who might be on the same flight to iguazu as us! Small world! Finally, a young woman saw us having trouble at the metro kiosk and helped us out - people really are nice! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see that you are safe and making friends everywhere you go.

    ReplyDelete