I was picked up and taken to the Island Safari "headquarters." The whole tour consisted of the following:
1. Fish spa - where tiny fish eat off the dead skin on your feet. It felt ticklish and gave me goosebumps. Probably would never pay for that again.
2. Elephant show - they did tricks and danced.
3. Elephant tekking - my elephant was called "Dao" and she was 35 years old. The ride was bumpy but relaxing. The mahout (trainer) made me a bracelet & ring out of leaves. I think he fancied me, haha.
4. Mokey show - got video of a monkey riding a kids bike.
5. Mummified monk - extremely creepy.
6. Waterfall
7. Big Buddha - can't wait to see the pics on the computer
8. Grandfather and grandmother rocks - think anatomy
9. Viewpoint along the coast
10. Lunch and shopping at a little town.
Along the way, members of my group shared some really tasty fruit where you eat the "pit" and even Singha. I'm impressed by the generosity of complete strangers! Boy was I pooped by the end of the day! Got back to hotel and went for a swim. Soooo relaxing. Just finished room service dinner and did laundry. Ready for an evening in to wind down and enjoy the coolness of the air conditioner.

Hello
ReplyDeleteWhat a very fascinating ride it seems. Enjoy and take care.
Von
Great picture
ReplyDelete