Off to Phuket today - my final Thailand destination. I have a feeling that hotel will be much nicer. :)
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Even paradise has...
Crappy hotel rooms. The views were nice but the baby lizard that ran into my room wasn't. The facilities looked like there were fixtures from '70s. The internet only works in a 100 meter radius from the reception desk. Mosquitoes and bugs still seemed to find a way in the room despite having all doors and windows shut. I will not be staying here ever again but at least I got to enjoy the salty Andaman sea and beautiful views. Oh, and the hotel did have someone waiting at the pier for when the ferry arrived. All you had to do was walk and find your hotel on a sign. Then, you got whisked awar via long tail boat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment