Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Finding the perfect gifts...


Today started off with another nice (FREE) breakfast at the hotel. Then I walked all the way to the Patong Promenade only to discover that despite the website, none of the stores opened for at least an hour! You know me, always first to the party :) and rarely late except for circumstances out of control (ie, stupid taxi drivers in Bnagkok).
Found some trinkets for my brothers. Moms scarf was bought awhile ago. Picked up a silk Japanese print robe for myself - can't wait to wear it! And still searching for a gift for my dad :) I'm wondering how I'm going to bring everything home. I know this will fit:
I hope it's not an illegal import but this stuff rocks. It feels minty and cool and like the box says, will cure anything. Except I'm not sure where you put it on to cure flatulence. Science experiment in the near future? Better wait until I can explain my symptoms in English should anything go wrong :) :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment