My luggage has been sucked into the black hole known as New Jersey. Like seriously, it's missing. We arrived in Dublin after 3 flights. Our luggage, did not. I think my boss cursed us... she said, "I don't have a good feeling about our bags." DOH!
Out of the 4 travelers, 3 of us have luggage missing. And wouldn't you guess, it's the guy who's luggage arrived. So, what does one do when they are on a business trip to a foreign country and they only have the clothes on their back? And we smelled. Like, reeked. We got off the plane and took the hour and a half drive to Belfast and asked our driver where we could buy clothes and toiletries. We had nothing with us. Arrived in Belfast, checked in and dropped our luggage off to go in search of clothes, toiletries, and booze to the take away the sting of NOT having everything we intended to have with us.
Wouldn't you know there's a TJ Maxx in Ireland? It's called TK Maxx. I found a dress, tights, sleep shirt and professional looking shoes. Oh, and underwear. I feel weird putting on undies that are not packaged so the only kind I could find are 2 pairs of christmas thongs. Ho, ho, hoe??!
Our luck has not changed much... it's now 2 days later and the airlines have no idea where our luggage is. It was scanned in NJ. And that's the last update we have. So bummed (it's just stuff), but it's stuff I've curated and picked myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment