Thursday, December 7, 2017

"Inspading your vace"


 Goodbye Belfast (the original title of this post). Woke up at a leisurely 7:30a. Which is nice because I actually got a good night's sleep, finally. I think because I had my luggage and all my belongings; I could wash my face with my products, brush my hair and put on my own clothes. Headed down to breakfast and ate with my coworkers. Blissfully uneventful morning. Great change of pace. 

Then, we took a taxi to the train station to depart for Dublin. A major storm was headed to Northern Ireland so I’m glad we got the hell out of dodge.



I’m now sitting on the train enjoying the Irish countryside - sheep that have been spray painted for identification, the Irish Sea waves lapping the shore and sprawling, lush, green landscapes.

We don’t have to work today so we’re going to try to do a tour at the Guinness factory. My boss is cool to let us do it.

On the way over to our Dublin hotel, 3 of us were squished in the back seat. My friend Tareyn said, "Sorry I'm inspading your vace." It was hilarious and had tears rolling down my face. Definitely a good group to travel with despite the multiple mishaps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment